You Facebook page is in a black hole this is what your business needs to do now.
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past few months and if you’re an admin of your company’s Facebook page you’ve probably seen your Facebook post reach similar to the graph on the left. It’s apparent that Facebook wants businesses to pay up if they want to be seen in the news feeds of the hard earned fans that they’ve dedicated so much time in growing. I’ve come to grips with it and so must you! Since the decline there are many more variables to seriously start considering. Here are 5 things your business should be doing now.
1. Take a look at your content strategy calendar it’s time to start highlighting the posts that worth promoting.
2. Run integrated contests. Start utilizing your other social platforms such as Pinterest, and Instgram. You can promote the contest on these other networks and actually host them on your Facebook page.
3. Start promoting your owned properties! Utilize Facebook ads to promote and traffic to your website, blog, or other owned platforms.
4. Get serious about Google +. Surprisingly this turned out to be not just a fad and it’s still here so you might as well start using it.
5. Get serious about sponsored Tweets. This is another platform to promote your earned properties or social contests.
Don’t be afraid to experiment! A/B testing is key to any marketing plan. Even if you try things that don’t work, remember not to eliminate the idea completely because you never know it could work another time. Also remember to track everything!
AKA: Digital Diva
Posted on May 16, 2014, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment